Nippies Skin Breast Lift Tape
Achieving your perfect look has never been easier.
Our all-new Nippies Breast Tape will help you enhance your natural figure, without unwanted bra lines. Made with our exclusive Soft-Stretch™ technology, Nippies Breast Tape can be cut into strips and layered for extra support.
Gentle on Skin: Our Nippies Breast Tape is made from premium nylon and medical-grade adhesive which is gentle on even the most sensitive skin types. It’s hypoallergenic too!
Color Options: Nippies Breast Tape comes in a variety of colors, allowing you to match skin tones or dress colors. Go light for bright shirts and swim suits and dark for evening gowns and dresses.
Bra Replacement: Ditch uncomfortable wires and visible straps for Nippies Breast Tape. Get the support you need without limiting your wardrobe options.
Water Resistant: Nippies Breast Tape is water resistant, allowing you to wear it under your favorite swim apparel to achieve the perfect cleavage. Works great with one or two-piece swimsuits!
80% nylon, 20% elastane fabric
How To Wear
Test first! Apply a small patch of tape to your chest for 24 hours to check for any sensitivity.
Do not apply over broken, damaged, or sun-burned skin. Discontinue use immediately if redness, discoloration, or other irritation occurs.
· Clean and dry skin
· Hold tape up to breast to determine how much you need, unroll and cut. Tip: When in doubt, cut longer strips!
· Carefully peel back part of the liner, lift up your breast, and place slightly above the breast’s base. This prevents tape from sticking to itself. Tip: We recommend applying nipple covers (sold separately) before applying tape.
· Use one hand to lift up your breast and the other to gently pull the tape up. Tip: Use a mirror to check your work!
· Press tape down onto your chest for a secure hold.
· Rub tape gently to smooth wrinkles and activate adhesive.
· Repeat steps with more strips until you achieve the look you desire. Make sure to apply enough tape to support your breast size. If necessary, carefully trim off excess tape.